Check SASSA Balance: The Social Security Agency, also known as SASSA, is a government organization that offers grants and allowances to individuals who are qualified to receive social security benefits. One of the grants provided by SASSA is the R350 grant, which is specifically intended for individuals who have been affected by the Covid-19 crisis. SASSA has been administering grants since 1998 and recipients are free to use the funds for any purpose, such as paying bills or purchasing essentials like food, clothing, and other necessities.
There are various ways to receive SASSA funds. Beneficiaries have the option of receiving their grant through Cash Send, a SASSA card, a bank account, or a post office. The grant can be used to meet basic needs such as purchasing groceries, fuel, and other daily necessities. To receive funds through a bank account, one must submit an application form and provide the required documentation to support the claim or grant application.
The USSD number or WhatsApp can be used to check your balance. The first. Sassa’s WhatsApp number is 082 046 8553 (official Sassa WhatsApp number).
Different ways to check your SASSA grant balance
The Following Methods Can Be Used To Check Your SASSA Balance Online
- You can check the balance of your Sassa R350 grant by phone
- Check your Sassa grant at an ATM
- Check the Sassa grant card balance online
Using A Mobile Device To Check The Sassa SRD Grant Balance
By dialing the following code on your mobile phone, you can check your Sassa balance.
- Dial 1203210 to get started
- Sassa’s instructions should be followed.
The USSD code can be used to check the Sassa r350 grant balance on a cellphone.
- Your mobile keypad must be set to “12069277”.
- Follow all steps carefully.
Your current balance will be sent to your registered phone number via SMS.
A SASSA Grant Card’s Balance Can Be Checked At An ATM
You will find instructions here if you received your grant through SASSA’s default grant card. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to perform a balance check.
- Inserting the Card: Make sure the card is inserted into the ATM.
- Waiting for Loading: You will need to wait until the loading process begins.
- Entering PIN: You can continue the process by entering your four-digit “PIN” and pressing “OK”
- Account Balance: The option “Account balance” will appear.
- Receipt Request: It now asks you if you want the receipt of the transaction.
- Receipt and Account Balance: Upon completion of the transaction, you will receive a receipt that will
- show your transaction details and account balance at the time of printing.
- ATM Account Balance: ATM machines will also show you your account balance.
You can check your balance online using the Sassa SRD app
One can check their SASSA balance online by visiting a bank branch or a SASSA Service Center. This can be done by visiting the nearest SASSA Service Center and obtaining a SASSA card and login information. Alternatively, one can check their account balance through online banking by logging in with their notification ID, password, and personal code. To access the account balance through a mobile App, the user must first download the App and use their unique notification ID.
SMS Banking: What is it? SMS Banking: Why Should You Upgrade From USSD Codes? Text banking provides a number of benefits. Write a blog about it. It emphasizes how easy it is for bank customers to use.